Now excuses for my bloggy slacker-ness as of late:
- I started a job at a salon and it actually took up my free time
- I went on vacation to see my peeps in TN and was so relaxed I didn't even think about anything else
- I started a new job, that I love, and I haven't made the time.
Fun things going on keeping me busy:
- My baby turned 3 in July, she started daycare 3 days a week (dramatic ordeal for me but she loves it), she is sweet and sassy and my best friend.
- I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant about 12 weeks ago. We find out the gender on September the 3rd.
- My husband and I are in the process of purchasing our first home :) The seller accepted our offer earlier in the week and we get our close date this afternoon.
Little things I am excited about at this moment:
- I ordered some new candles and the cutest soap dispensers from Bath & Body Works.
- I got a box of 190 something huggies to put up for the baby for $5 bucks off of Amazon.
- My oldest friends and I are pregnant at the same time and our kids will be the exact same ages apart that we are. One of them is having a shower tomorrow and I can't wait.
- Duck Dynasty is back so that is always exciting.
- Pinning décor ideas for our new house.
- Pompeii coming out in February...if you haven't watched the trailer go now. You're welcome!
- Snap Chatting with my sister & sister in law :)
- Pat & Stu Show on The Blaze they brighten my day & they actually read my tweet on the air this week
Things I am NOT excited about:
- ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE BEEN GETTING
- Ben Affleck as Batman...BOOOOOO
- I am getting bigger faster with this baby and I am only 18 weeks. I hate to see what I am going to look like at 38. My torso is extremely short so I will probably be waddling by my due date.